This Policy may be subject to new updates or changes (specially to comply with any new law and/or regulations). Therefore, we recommend that you review this statement periodically to stay informed about how we protect your Personal Data.
DATA/IDENTIFICATION DETAILS CONTROLLER.
Marqués de Murrieta, S.A., with its registered office at Paseo de la Castellana número 126, piso 4º derecha, 28046-Madrid and Tax Identification Code (CIF) A28681393, registered in the Madrid Companies Register, volume 27820, sheet 81, section 8, page M 501359, on 16/02/2004.
PERSONAL DATA THAT IS PROCESSED
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (for example, your forename or surname(s)) or indirectly (Spanish Nationally Identity Document (D.N.I.) No.). Only the Personal Data necessary to offer the requested service will be processed.
In the case of subscription to the newsletter or in the requests for information or contact made through the website, the following contact details will be requested: forename, surname(s), country, telephone and email.
In the case of the data requested in the registration process and creation of a user account to join the sales club, in addition, the Spanish Nationally Identity Document or Foreigner’s Identity No. (NIE), the date of birth and contact details for billing will be requested (full address).
In the event that a user makes a purchase on the website, the Personal Data necessary to carry out the sale process will be requested, which includes both the handling of the order, as well as the billing and subsequent sending to its recipient. For this purpose, the forename and surname(s), Spanish Nationally Identity Document No., date of birth and postal address will be requested.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Before you start using any of the services or make a purchase, you must read this Policy, as well as the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website.
The user guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify of any change or modification thereof. The communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
When we collect your Personal Data, we indicate the obligatory fields with asterisks. Some of the information we request is necessary to comply with: (i) an order purchased through our website or by telephone, (ii) to provide a service you have requested (for example, to send you a newsletter) or (iii) due to legal requirements (for example, billing).
Marqués de Murrieta, S.A. can collect or receive your Personal Data through its website, its forms or in a process for purchasing its products. In all cases, the information provided by the user is processed for any of the following purposes:
- Commercial purpose to meet requests for information about its products and commercial activities related to the commercial activity of Marqués de Murrieta, S.A., which includes the electronic newsletter about products, events and activities. The legal basis for processing Personal Data for this purpose is the consent that is requested from the user during the registration process.
Likewise, when the user gives us his consent for this commercial and informative purpose, Marqués de Murrieta S.A. considers as a legitimate interest the ability to use his contact details to wish him a Merry Christmas, congratulate the user on his/her birthday or on other special dates to be able to accompany our customers on those occasions.
- Purpose of managing the contractual relationship to process the orders placed by a user in a product purchasing process (handling of the order, payment and administrative steps required, including shipping), which also includes customer service, management of claims and compliance with legal obligations. The legal basis of this processing of Personal Data is the fulfilment of the contractual and legal obligations derived from a purchasing process.
- Purpose or legitimate interest when the purpose of the processing is:
- The customer service to answer queries and questions about our products and activities.
- The operation of our website/applications through technical and functional cookies.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, on Information, Society and Electronic Commerce services, you are informed that Marqués de Murrieta S.A. will only send commercial and informative communications to those customers and subscribers who previously requested these communications.
Unless otherwise indicated, all data requested in the registration process and in the forms available on the website is required. The omission of any of it could make it impossible to provide the service or information requested.
Therefore, during a purchasing process or through the forms on this website, consent may be requested for electronic commercial communications to be sent. This consent is voluntary and may be revoked at any time by the user.
Marqués de Murrieta, S.A. recognises the great importance that the privacy of personal information provided by its users has for its customers, in such a way that if any user receives via e-mail a commercial communication without having requested it or would like to communicate the withdrawal of his consent, we ask you to contact us, in order to prevent this situation from arising again: e-mail: email@example.com.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
In relation to one or more of the purposes described above, Marqués de Murrieta, S.A. may share the Personal Data with trusted third parties that provide us with services.
These third parties will only have access to the information they need to provide the service, and the appropriate contracts that regulate access to Personal Data, as well as the security measures to be applied, will be formalized in advance.
Likewise, for legal reasons, the law may require us to communicate your Personal Data for the purposes of legal proceedings. Apart from these cases, your personal data will not be transferred.
In the absence of a request or exercise of rights sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will keep your Personal Data in our systems during the following periods:
- When the purpose of the processing is to send commercial communications and the legal basis is the consent given, as long as it is not revoked by the interested party.
- When the purpose is the fulfilment and execution of an order, the time necessary to provide the service and during the periods of statutory limitation of the legal obligations imposed by that contract.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The website may contain links to and from social networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible for these policies. Consult these policies before sending Personal Data to these websites.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS BY USERS
In compliance with European and Spanish laws, the interested parties have the right to exercise the following rights with respect to Marqués de Murrieta, S.A:
- Be informed of the existence and purpose of all the processing of your Personal Data.
- Access your Personal Data and request the rectification, deletion or restriction of their processing.
- Object to the processing, as well as request the portability of your Personal Data.
- Withdraw the consent you granted at any time.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about the use of your Personal Data, you, the user, can send a request to email@example.com., indicating the right that you wish to exercise. Similarly, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.